07 November 2014

DIY Christmas gift bag

Who DOESN'T love custom crafty awesome ways of wrapping stuff at Christmas time? All you need  for a bag like this is some awesome paper, ribbon, tissue paper, and the We R Memory Keeper's Gift Bag Punch Board. And an embellishment if you so choose. They work great for birthdays too.

Inspiration can seriously strike just about anywhere. I was CLEANING OUT MY CLOSET the other day when I found this sparkly purple leftover Christmas ornament. That's when the fire lit inside my brain and I was like OMG! PURPLE CHRISTMAS GIFT BAG!

Go get this punch board and see what you can make with it!!! Share your creations with me.

And hey- if you stop by, leave me some love! I haven't gotten any comments yet and would love to respond to some peoples! Thank youuuu!! ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment